Tim Bannock has worked in the fields of eCommerce and Marketing / Public Relations for several industries, including entertainment (music and TV/film), industrial distribution, automotive parts and accessories, and publishing. He has garnered acclaim writing for Examiner.com in the entertainment field. He has designed and developed websites for domestic and international corporations as well as personal businesses and private hobbyists. He has launched businesses, optimized them, and handled extremely complex eBusiness integrations and contracts to unify and strengthen them.
You can see several of Tim’s current and recent projects by hovering over the PROJECTS link at the top and seeing what drops down.
You can review Tim’s resume by going to LINKEDIN. Highlights include:
- Currently a Site Producer for DisneyStore.com (previously consulting for TEK Systems)
- Currently employed as the Publicist/Social Media Strategist for actress Laurie Landry
- Recently employed as the eCommerce / Marketing Manager for L.A. Wheel and Tire
- Supervised and produced content for Release List; social media management has led to hundreds of thousands of video views on YouTube
- Wrote articles for Examiner.com, gaining above average traffic as the Los Angeles Zombie Examiner and Hollywood Music Examiner.
- Former eBusiness Analyst for Kaman Industrial Technologies
Tim currently holds a BA in English from the University of Connecticut, has several Masters-level Business Administration and Marketing courses under his belt, and has completed Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Training for Office 2007 products. He is currently pursuing certification in Google AdWords and Analytics, and has expert-level training in Microsoft Project, Social Media Marketing, and more. Tim has held membership with the Public Relations Society of America.
You can contact Tim or connect with him through any of the information at the top, or by clicking on the CONTACT link to send him a private message via email.